There's not much our girls like better than a good craft. My original plan for crafts this year was to organize something for family night once a month. I have a few ideas for that but in the meantime, I discovered that our library hosts a craft or activity every week. We went this time to make monsters and the girls had a blast. I was on hand to help and loved the end results. The monsters Doyle will be on display in our new school room when the doors open Tuesday morning.
Mia is quite the artist and, in addition to crafts, will be taking a special art class this fall
I call this guy SeƱor Ojo
Who's the monster?
Back at home Mia (voted most likely to be a kindergarten teacher)
led the girls in a few crafts of her own.
What fun! Wish I could come and play. Check out The View from Camp Kreitzer to see the fun week Dad and I had. Next time we are all together I want to have a girls night out and go to the Wayside Inn.
ReplyDelete