It's Friday, the end of our second week of home schooling. More on that later but I have decided that for now, Fridays will be dedicated to flashbacks to our time in VA. We did so much this year that I wasn't able to capture it all while we were there. Today's post is about the day we went to throw rocks in the river, a trip that turned into an exciting swimming and jumping adventure.
There is nothing like swimming in the great outdoors (ie something other than a chlorinated pool) so I was happy to say yes when the kids asked if they could jump off the bridge and swim around a bit. We had a blast. I wished I had come prepared to swim but enjoyed playing photographer and paying for the ice cream at Katie's afterward.
Rachel and Zack were our guests for a couple of days at CK
impressive stunt
What do you think? Gonna do it Grace?
One, two, three.....
Sophie was the stealth jumper.
No ceremony, no announcement.
Proud Mama.
Gramma
Always with the Xs
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.