Saturday, December 19, 2009

Murphy

As Murphy's Law would have it, after months of planning our visit with my brother David and family, a huge snowfall blanketed the DC area, bringing all things to a halt, including air travel.  Now, instead of arriving this afternoon, they will be here Tuesday. 
Once again, I am reminded that I am not in charge.  I can plan to my heart's content but there is one plan that really matters.  I have a sneaking suspicion that God's ideas for our Kreitzer Christmas celebration are much better than mine were and though we are sorry to lose the days with them, I am excited to see how all of this unfolds.

1 comment:

  1. i was thinking the same thing. that's why i try not to get my heart set on things too much - just when you think you've got it all figured out...YOINK goes the rug from under ya!

    xoxo can't wait to see you all next week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.