Friday, December 25, 2009

Loose Ends


Merry Christmas!  This is my last post of 2009.  I am off to celebrate three birthdays and to be with some very special visitors.  I had planned to end my blogging efforts for the year by bestowing one more gift on Frodo Seven but that is still in the works.  Tune in in January to hear more about it.
In the meantime, know that you are in our prayers and that the seven hobbits at Casa Doyle wish you everything wonderful in the New Year!

One last photo before I go.....



(Note: this is not Casa Doyle.  We visited this house because of the very cool outline of the Lone Star State--something our niece and nephews do not see in VA.  And as you can see, we're still "bringing it"!)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Amazing lights display! Puts us KC Doyles to shame. I shall redouble my efforts next year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you ever going to post again??? I'm in frodo seven withdrawal!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.