I'm sure you're familiar with the saying about friends being silver or gold. We spent time with some people who are on our "gold" plan this weekend. Saturday, we went to Lumberton and visited with Carl the Christmas chicken and his "peeps"--Hope, Ralph and kids. Whenever I walk in their house, I feel like I'm getting a preview of what our life will be like in not-so-many years--only without the fun of their lone boy. It is noisy, chaotic and exactly what a house should be when you have four teens and a preschooler running around. We loved every minute and look forward to seeing them here for the Houston Marathon in January.
Catching Carl
A bunch of happy chickens
Christian went to a dance. Here he is, not with his date,
but all dolled/ Ken-ed? up
Hope's new passion is trains. The girls were enthralled.
Ralph turned 40+ December 11th.
Chris had Bella rolling
Couple photo take 1
Couple photo take 2
(And check out the girl in the painting on the mantel. Believe it or not it's a five year old Madeleine! The painting is called "Sea Urchins")
Hope and Ralph, we love you guys! Merry Christmas!
Chris makes a great reindeer. Or maybe I should say rein dear. Do you have him on a short one or a long one?
ReplyDelete