Sunday, December 25, 2011

Our Top Ten of Navidad 2011

"I miss today already" was my god daughter Maggie's post on facebook not long ago.  I echo the sentiment.  Today was a red letter one.  Any day that you spend in pjs till dinner time has to be.  And here it is in pictures.  We chose our ten favorite photos but may post more later for posterity...

 Santa was here


A puppy for E to the L to the A

 Lots of fun waiting to burst on the Christmas scene!


Here they come!

Thanks Aunt Tara!  I know you get my inner monster!

 Putting Ella's 3-D blanket to the test

 Three cheers for Paka!  We love you!

 Opening their big gifts--mini American Girl dolls

 I want one!

 My #1 favorite photo of the day--bollazo
at the Japanese Steakhouse for Christmas dinner

 Adios till next time!  Four more posts till 2012!  It's in the bag.

2 comments:

  1. Love Grace in the hat! Looks like you guys had a great day. Give everyone hugs from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's my idea of a different Christmas Dinner ... the nearest decent Japanese Hibachi Steakhouse to us is over an hour away. I love Japanese Steak Houses. (Jessica likes them too!)
    Glad you had such a nice Christmas. Have a very Happy New Year too!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.