# ONE
St. Nick was here
When I asked Grace which shoe she was planning to put out last night, she told me, "My conver". I asked, "don't you mean your converse?" "No", she told me, "it's just one."
#TWO
True Blue Texas Chick
I'm wondering what she'll wear in the winter (the really cold kind) if we ever move back home.
#THREE
Five Fans
Checking out one of Justin B's Christmas songs.
#FOUR
Back in the Saddle
Grace fell off the horse today (it had to happen at some point).
Here, she re-enacted it. Daddy played the role of Calli. Looked like fun to me.
#FIVE
Play Date
We pulled up after piano lessons this afternoon and Sophie was thrilled to see that our play set was getting some use in our absence.
That's all folks. More tomorrow.
19 posts to 2012!

Kevin told me there was some Bieber fever in your house. I love Sophie's face! I think that's how I used to look at Joey McIntyre from NKOTB.
ReplyDelete