half :), commented on my last post that Kevin noticed our kids' affinity for Justin Bieber while hanging out with us recently.
I am truly puzzled by it. The girls are pretty self-contained, don't watch TV and generally only know of JB from his hit song "Baby". So, why the fascination? Once, when we happened upon a life-size cut out of Mr. B in the cosmetics section of a department store, Ella made a huge circle around it, not wanting to get too close to her favorite guy. She was star struck for sure.
This week, Grandma Doyle asked Ella what she wants for Christmas. Ella said without hesitation, "a poster of Justin Bieber".
Seriously?
As far as pop stars go, I suppose it could be worse but I don't know if I can live with Justin Bieber's face larger than life on Sophie and Ella's wall. So I need some advice...
Dear Abby,
What should I do?
Signed, mom-of-not-quite-teenage-biebettes
What should I do?
Signed, mom-of-not-quite-teenage-biebettes

I'd have to say, "no." :)
ReplyDelete