A couple of posts ago, I wrote about our ill-fated stint as Advent Angels for our buddies from Teams of Our Lady. The rest of that story is that the girls decided we should pick Advent Angels within our house. I decided that Sophie and Ella would need partners so Chris and I paired up with them and we picked names. While there hasn't been a whole lot of AA action around Casa Doyle, a couple of them have definitely been busy.
Don't forget--your angel is watching over you too :)
Best wishes for a great day tomorrow!
We haven't had much AA action in our house either. In fact, I just received my first "strike" (as we call them) with a note telling me that I am loved even though i mad at my angel all the time. Kind of sad. Matthew is pretty darn cute, though, because he copies other ideas that he sees and then hangs around to see his person find their surprise. I think we need a brainstorming session on ideas that the younger kids can do. I try to refrain from purchasing stuff because it seems a little unfair and definitely gives me away. But, that makes it hard. Oh, one idea that Dave did last year that was great was to take some yarn to make a hunt. He led Zack all around the house - outside, to the basement, to his room, and actually back to close to where it started where he had out some Skittles. It was well loved and super cute. Gave him away, though, since he was the only one home to do it.
ReplyDelete