featuring seven hobbits on the greatest adventure
Yes, America, we have Star Wars sheets on our bed. And I'm proud of it. Not so much the stuffed animals, though.
Ha!! For the record--Chris is the one who sends me daily messages via the bears and the ugly doll. I'm pretty sure he had a doll when he was little--which is part of the reason he's such a great dad! :)
I did not have a doll when I was little.
They're called action figures. Hello.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Yes, America, we have Star Wars sheets on our bed. And I'm proud of it. Not so much the stuffed animals, though.
ReplyDeleteHa!! For the record--Chris is the one who sends me daily messages via the bears and the ugly doll. I'm pretty sure he had a doll when he was little--which is part of the reason he's such a great dad! :)
ReplyDeleteI did not have a doll when I was little.
ReplyDeleteThey're called action figures. Hello.
ReplyDelete