http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nxAcJNx4pc
This afternoon, I was searching itunes for a song I had heard on the radio about God's mercies and came across another song by the same artist. It's called Grace by Laura Story and if you click on the link, you will see a slideshow put to the song. It's about God's forgiveness and love and the slideshow is full of beautiful images. It is definitely worth watching.
My favorite quotes from the song:
"My heart is so proud."
"I see the things you do through me as great things I have done" (so true)
"How many times will you pick me up when I keep letting you down?"
"Who am I to serve You? I know I don't deserve You."
"You are so patient with me, Lord."
"Instead of trying to repay You, I'm learning to simply obey You." (yes)
"As long as you're seeking My face, you'll walk in the power of my daily sufficient grace."
I love the phrase "daily sufficient grace". God loves us enough to give us the grace we need daily just as He provided manna in the desert for the Israelites. That amazes me and gives me hope and courage all at the same time. I hope Grace lifts you up and that we can listen and pray it together. The other song, Blessings, will be released in April and I could have written it (except I couldn't because I'm not a song-writer). Anyway--something to look forward to.
Have a great weekend!
All I can say is wow! What a beautiful song. Thanks for the gift. I'm posting it on my Sunday blog.
ReplyDelete