Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010


Bat Girl, Cow Girl, Angel named Lucy, Light-Up Pixie and Minnie

Halloween 2010 was a lot of fun. We hosted a party that doubled as a birthday celebration for Madeleine. There was a lot of food, games, pumpkin painting and of course, trick-or-treating. Here are just a few photos to get you started. More to come.

If we'd had a costume contest, my vote would have gone to Madeleine.
She looked great. I was completely impressed with her make-up job.
I may go as Bat Woman next year :)

This costume was inspired by the hat we found at Target.
People commented on what a natural Mia is as a cow girl.
Her line was "Happy Halloween y'all! Yee Haw!"

Grace playing the donut game
She made a beautiful angel. Specifically, she went as her guardian angel, Lucy.

Sophie paints her pumpkin
Sophie's costume was the only one I bought this year.
It is a fairy dress that lights up with the push of a button. I knew Sophie would love it.
Come to think of it, I would have loved one in my size. It was so cool to see as we walked around in the dark.

Ella at the Monster Mash Race
She was Minnie for Halloween but Saturday, we went to a 5K/1K race and I painted her face as a dog for the occasion. More on the race later.

The whole gang looking like they're straight from a movie set.

Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.