Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Recipe

Sunday afternoon, our family had the privilege of seeing Chad, the man my father-in-law, Jack, has been sponsoring in RCIA, receive his sacraments and enter the Church.  We also saw our very first adult baptism.  All very exciting.
After Mass, we went over to the FLC for a reception where I tasted the best punch I think I've ever tried.  A couple of women there were talking about how delicious it was and one of them gave us the recipe.  Madeleine and I are going to make it for Thursday's feast and I thought I'd share it with you in case you want to try it:

1 can pineapple juice
1 bottle apple juice
2 liter bottles of Sprite

Happy shopping, baking, cooking, eating!
See you back here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.