Saturday, November 6, 2010

Terrific Teens (gotta' love 'em!)


So, life at the Henkel household is a bit different than life at Casa Doyle.  My cousin Jen's four babies are all teenagers.  Abby, the oldest, is an illustrious college woman (how did that happen?) but she came home for the weekend to spend time with me and Madeleine.  Then, there's the boy factor.  There's a lot of brother-sister bantering, plenty of pile-ons and some very large shoes.  I love it here and I have a feeling that Madeleine is going to be lamenting her lack of a brother even more after this!


Who knew "I Spy" could be so engrossing?


Maggie and Abby
Beauties


Boy Shoes




Baby? Stephen


The Fab Four
I played fairy godmother and gave my goddaughter Maggie the Wii game "Just Dance"


Hours of fun ensued



Jen joined in
(I did too but fortunately, since I'm official photographer, there is no evidence)

 Going out for eggs

Enjoy your extra hour of sleep tonight, I know I will.  Tata for now!

2 comments:

  1. Maggie...any Jesse McCartney song's in the Just Dance line-up?

    Looks like y'all are having a great weekend. Wish I was there...we could go for a group run!

    Like the new photo format!
    CED

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved the series of shots. We had such a great weekend....I cannot believe how quickly it passed.

    Chris - the group run would have been fun. When we drag the whole family out to TX...we'll have to!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.