Sunday, we all went to Mass. Then David and family plus Madeleine, Jamie and family and Mom and Dad headed home while our family spent the afternoon at Wheeling Park. I used to spend a day there each summer of my childhood and I wanted to relive the fun with the girls. For a very reasonable entrance fee, we were able to enjoy paddle boating, the game room, the pool and the big water slide. We would have played mini golf but ran out of time. It was a very fun day and Mia asked me if we could please move to West Virginia so that we could come back often. If not that, then could we please hurry and move to Virginia and make the trip back every summer. That would be fine with me and we're praying hard to St. Joseph for the rapid sale of our house.
Mia loved the game room
I like the way Mia thinks. WV is a fabulous place to live!
ReplyDelete