Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Little Mamas

Just a couple shots of the girls taking care of their baby sis'.  As I've said before, I love moments like these.  The girls are so lucky to be a part of such a big group of sisters and I hope that they love each other and are good friends all their lives.  That will make me a proud mama but, more important than that, it will make them happy.

That's no weed!

Grace and Ella are roommates at home and, during our recent stint as vagabonds, I've kept them together.  The other night, Ella woke up fussing and Grace decided to take care of her herself so when I came in to check on them, this is what I found.


And another thing--my favorite photo of the day:

Sophie strikes a pose

2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.