OK--I'm going to try this again. Getting back in the saddle of regular blogging has been a challenge but I'm not giving up!
Since it's been awhile, I'll start with re-introductions of our cast of characters for anyone who needs a refresher.
Meet Ella, age 2. Here she is in her Easter dress. I couldn't resist the tulle. Ella is super-sweet, polite and, surprisingly, very compliant. She loves her sisters. She pals around with Sophie, shares her room with Grace and lets Mia and Madeleine carry her around and help care for her. She loves animals, especially dogs. She sings and dances and enjoys Mickey Mouse, Elmo and Big Bird. She's cuddly and often says spontaneous "I love you, Mommy"s. She recently got her very long hair cut into a cute bob that makes her look just like big sis' Madeleine who sported the same do at age 2. Here's a look at the back.
Sophie Ruth, age 4, is definitely fun-sized. I joke with her that she joined our family one morning when we walked outside and found her in the dew under a leaf. She is all-girl and would wear a dress and fancy shoes every day if I she could. She loves princesses, dancing and her sweet rag doll Harriet who is much more rag than doll--we're all sure she is "real" by now!
Here is Sophie hunting for eggs at my brother David's house.
It was so warm that all of the kids played in the water and then hunted in their bathing suits.
Love the Easter dress. Give the girls hugs from us.
ReplyDeleteI must live vicariously through your girls (and your blog sort of enables that) since I only have right now. More, more!
ReplyDeleteSo darling! Hugs and kisses from Aunt Libby XOXOXOXOXOXO
ReplyDelete