Monday, April 12, 2010

Busy, Busy Family

Life at Dave and Jes' house is a bit different from ours.  It is never-ending activity and I honestly have no idea how Jes keeps up with everyone's schedule.  (That's one thing about homeschooling--people always ask things like "how do you manage that?" or they say, "I could never do that".  For a big family though, it actually simplifies things--in the running around department anyway.)
Jes was busy with tennis today and I decided to eat lunch at school with Rachel, Alex and Zack.  We opted against the school lunch special of the day and went with Chik-Fil-A instead.  They were all very excited to see us.  

Brilliant fourth grader

Second grade Alex
Alex and I have been good buddies ever since last year's Flat Alex project

Kindergartner extraordinaire
Zack likes to keep Grace on her toes asking things like
"What's 13 x 13?"
Today Grace told him, "stop asking me questions!"

Sugar high coming

This evening, after making my favorite lasagna recipe, I went with David to watch Alex's flag football practice.  Alex is one fast little guy, easily the fastest on the team--one more way he takes after his daddy (who ran around the track during practice and did an 800 in 2:33--then collapsed in the grass).





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.