Thursday, April 15, 2010

Excessive

Thursday, April 15, 2010:
So, I've taken over 500 pictures since we arrived in Virginia.  For someone who resisted digital photography for a ridiculous amount of time, I have really taken to it.  I am always in search of the perfect photo, the best angle, color, light.  And I love taking pictures of the girls.  They have gotten used to being subjects and cooperate well with my daily requests for smiles.  The problem is, other than the blog, I don't do a lot with the thousands of photos I have on my computer and two external hard drives.  Even the blog sports only a handful of my pictures because a) it takes too long to upload them all and b) well, less is more in this context I think.
Today, I have a few photos of the day.  It was one of those great days, jam-packed with fun activities and beautiful too.  There were tractor rides, a walk over the scary bridge and rocks to throw in the river, a visit with friends who really live out in the country, fun on the trampoline, the swings, the jungle gym and the see saw and a bonfire at dinner time where the girls participated in cooking their own food.  I bathed very dirty, very happy young ladies at the end of it all and they all fell asleep in about two minutes.  


One of our favorite activities--throwing rocks in the river.  Mia and I wrestled with a big one that made a huge splash!

This one is soooo Ella




Check out those dirty feet--love to see it!

Thanks for the ride Paka!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alice - these pics are awsome. I have the same problem. I have loads of pics but haven't gotten a lot of them printed - that is on my "to do list". As always - thanks for sharing. I feel like I'm getting to know the girls through this blog. Love it! Hugs to all.
    Love, Aunt Libby

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.