A few more photos from last week:
First, because inquiring minds want to know, the story behind the chalkboard paint. A fellow blogger recently posted pics of her dining room wall covered with chalkboard paint, quotes and photos. The moment I saw it, I knew it was the solution to the problem of our laundry room. 36 hours later, we had four black walls, two primed with magnetic based primer. It's cavelike and completely wonderful. I'll post pictures of the finished project when we get them.
After painting all day, Madeleine whipped up a batch of very tasty coconut macaroons
Madeleine is not the person to hang out with if you happen to be on a diet :)
So, I found Ella one day eating something messy in the living room. I shooed her into the kitchen and found her like this a few minutes later. I paused for a moment admiring my girl's pristine posture and wondering what she was thinking as she sat so still staring out at the backyard.
Perfect spot for meditation. And, in case you're wondering, she did not fall.
Hope your weekend is warm, both in temperature and cuddles.

OH MY GOSH. Has to be one of my favorite cookies. (but I'm always on a diet.)
ReplyDelete