I've written before about how much I enjoy the journey. This is not a gimmick. It's not even something I really think about until the choice presents itself--drive along or stop and see. Tonight, we were not as far down the road as we would have liked to be. I was driving and, even as I longed to be home, I had to stop when I saw this beautiful church. It truly beckoned to the photographer--and Catholic--in me. The following are some of the photos we took. Even more than those though, I took away the fun and adventure we all enjoyed. The seven of us are on this journey together and it is so much fun.
For Catholics, the Christmas season is still going
Our Lady of Refuge, formerly a mission church (since the 1700s)
Grace counting for hide and seek
beautiful statue of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
I asked the girls to come for a photo. Here, Jesus is blessing their dog pile
better
E-to the L-to the L-to the A
I've noticed that she's a lot like Forrest Gump. She runs everywhere. Today she wore Sophie's old skirt--size 4. Ella doesn't have quite enough culo to hold it up so she ran, pulled up her skirt, ran, held her skirt, all day.
girls in tree
Alice and Chris do James Bond (or Chris does--Alice doesn't quite know how to hold the gun)
good luck mommy and daddy
serious business
pesky squirrel
forget the mission
when will we meet again?
C-U-Soon!












No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.