Where does life end and school begin? For us, they seem to be intertwined. Here, a few snapshots of life at Casa Doyle, aka, the Doyle Academy for Girls. We take our job seriously.
We start 'em young
First visit to the dentist for the mophus
Daddy took her and played photographer
typical attire for January
Everything checked out just fine
Mia and Grace studied, prepped and aced (we hope) their piano theory test
Mia used special pencils made by sis' Madeleine labeled with the gifts of the Holy Spirit
Off she goes
Afterwards, we discovered a new restaurant with friends. Food, petting zoo, room to play... heaven
We will definitely be back!
(I don't know the girl riding in this photo--I just thought the pink was cool.)
(I don't know the girl riding in this photo--I just thought the pink was cool.)
Sisters sorting
Grace started this project. They finished it today and have big plans to make jewelry to sell.
Shhhh...secret stuff going on at Casa Doyle over the next few weeks.
Here, a sneak preview.
Happy week!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.