#1 To Adventure. You never know what you'll find. Like these two bumps on a log.
#2 To Learn. Bark, who knew?
#4 To Geocache!
Matthew found the first one here
Mia was the champion searcher and finder
And last but not least To Take Pictures! Like this trifecta of Grace. If you ever wonder why I have so many of her, it is because she is my least reluctant model. They're all pretty good for a minute or two but Grace will pose and pose and pose and pose. That's the girly part of her.
I wasn't the only photographer out there today. We saw several families having pictures taken and a young girl being carried on a velvet chair in a Christmas dress with a big package. I had to smile at that one. We may be back to do some photos there ourselves. Minus the dress, chair and package.
Not exactly the road less traveled but the cutest wanderer around.
Have a great new week everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.