Saturday, November 19, 2011

Our Annie Oakley

Doyle Dame number three and I spent some time on "the farm" today with Kim.  Grace was very tired, having worked hard at home before going.  I was torn.  Part of me wanted to intervene and call it a day when I saw how exhausted she was and the other part knew it was good for Grace to push through and give it her all during her lesson.  
Her birthday gift expires this month and Chris and I have to decide what to do about this new, fun part of her life.  Coincidentally, the girls' art teacher is taking time off to have a baby so we may just make this a family thing--at least for awhile.  Regardless, I am grateful to have Kim and other wonderful people in our lives.  What a blessing.

A few pics:

 dos flores





Tonight.  We finished watching The Parent Trap (the new one)


 Love her

 a little post-movie wrestling


Happy Sunday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.