One of the benefits of having all chicas is the hours of live entertainment we enjoy. Last night, when Madeleine, Alex, Sophie, Matthew, Ella and I arrived in Bristow, Rachel, Mia, Grace and Zack treated us to a rather extensive show. All of the acts were well done. I was particularly captivated by Grace's performance of "You Belong to Me" with Rachel and Mia as back up dancers. Grace has a very nice, strong voice, something I don't normally notice when she's singing along with her sisters.
After watching our very talented kids, I threw down the gauntlet and said that everyone going to the beach next week should come up with a talent show act. Talent show by the pool. Sounds like fun. See you back here with all the details.
Our leading ladies: Mia, Rachel and Grace
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.