Thursday, December 30, 2010

Out For Dinner

Christmas Dinner 2010
So, I can't quite call this a tradition because, given the choice, I would much rather have Christmas dinner with a huge number of family members but for several years, we have eaten at a Japanese restaurant.  The first year, it was because a snow storm prevented us from making the drive to Woodstock from Fredericksburg, VA.  We had a lot of fun, just Chris' parents and us.  The great thing about going to the steakhouse is that I can relax all day long.  This year, we stayed in our pjs until 3:30 PM.  Then, Chris and I went for a run together, a serious treat for us.  We met Jack for dinner and afterward, we all came back to Casa Doyle for more gift opening and dessert.

 Grandpa's Girl

 Oooh--fire

 My brave girl tried the sushi

Rabbit Ears

 More fire

 A little scared



 Ella's Rock Star outfit
Tutu by Aunt Tara

 Back at home, Mia catches up on Frodo Seven

And did you know I was in People magazine?
A little joke between me and C except I really would love to have twins (I think)

Tomorrow's New Year's Eve.  I hope you have fun plans!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.