Ella is going as Minnie this year
In a recent post, I mentioned looking forward to a restful weekend. I wouldn't call our weekend restful but it was definitely a lot of fun. Chris and I went out both nights--an unusual luxury. Friday, we met with our TOOLS group and Saturday, we met another couple for dinner at a wonderful restaurant, new to us. Below, a few photos of Sunday's events. Maybe I'll get around to that rest sometime this week!
photo from the pumpkin patch down the road
lots of fun
Jack took me, Mia and Grace to see Peter Pan
It was very well done but I think the girls still prefer the movie.
Grandpa's girls
A big thank you to Jack for arranging such a fun evening.
Future Starlet strikes a pose on the red carpet
Moses?
Just heard some great news about your Thanksgiving plans!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute I love all of it and i know that I do not do the best at the whole mom thing (read my blog to know) But you make it look so easy. How do you do it??😃
ReplyDelete