Sunday, October 10, 2010

Game On!

Den Haag, NL
To my little Octopus Assault Team:

Would you like to play a game?

Look at the pictures below and write your own captions to tell the story of what Daddy did today. Each picture shows an activity in the order I did it. See who can figure the most out! (Hint, sometimes you might have to look at a picture before or after the one you are working on to get an idea for the context.)

Put your answers in the comments section...and have fun!

#1: ____________________

Our Answer: From Start to Finish (I also like Sophie's response Shoe, Shoe, Paper, Money)

#2: Ok, a little help on this one.

This is my good friend and co-worker, Milind Dalal. Great guy.

He is from India, so for this picture,

please also name a country that borders on India.

Our Answer: Walking the Bike (We're still working on the geography question--one thing at a time.)

#3: ____________________

My Answer: Everyone's a Philosopher. Other answers included Love Sign and Inspirational Food. Mia, good catechism student that she is, pointed out that the real purpose in life is to Know, Love and Serve the Lord.

#4: ____________________

Our Answers: At the Place Where He Orders Coffee (Sophus), Wake Up to Love (Mia and Mommy combined effort), Love and Caffeine (Madeleine)


#5: ____________________

Our Answers: A Song for Mary (Madeleine), Early Morning Mass and Going to See Jesus



#6: ____________________

My favorite answer for this one came from Grace: Having a Sleep-Over with his Men (Apparently she's under the impression that you're away having sleep-overs under twinkle lights with other guys. I'm thinking you should take her to work with you one day. Mia's response: Night with the Indians and Madeleine and Sophie chose Saturday Night Lights.

#7: ____________________

Responses were mostly about a dinner out. Mine: Going Green

#8: ____________________

Answers: Dinner Music, Music at Dinner and Tres Músicos

Ok, Bye for now!

I miss you guys! See you soon. Love, D.

Muchas gracias for the game! It was fun but we'd much rather have you home. See you soon and Mia says to tell you "I love you and I miss you and I want you to COME HOME!"

2 comments:

  1. What a fun day. Great looking dinner. And I love the lights. Wish I were there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great captions...better than the real thing(s)! So good to be home! LD.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.