So, as the mom of five girls, I am a little particular about clothes. I care that they are clean and cute and that my babies don't look like they got dressed in a dark closet. When it comes to putting outfits together though, well, it's too much trouble. Which is why each of our girls owns about seven pairs of jeans, jean shorts, jean skirts you get the idea. Today though, Sophie and I pulled off a bona fied outfit and had to document it with a photo shoot. (This is why all of our girls are completely qualified to be models :)
The outfit started with the black pumpkin shirt, a Grace hand me down. The orange and green tights had to be worn because they're only in season for about one week a year. The striped long sleeve shirt came from another family along with the skirt. The boots are from last winter and Sophie has gotten more than their worth in wear out of them.
Sophie and her big sis' Madeleine are the most fashion forward of our crew and I confess I stand somewhat in awe as they make wearing clothes look so fun. One of these days, I may even be inspired to venture away from my jeans, t-shirt and a hoodie wardrobe. Probably not.
the Sophie pout
more pout
and a scare
wow that's really scary
this may be my favorite
so sweet
kisses for all
Goodnight!










No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.