Saturday, October 1, 2011

Our Day in Pictures

I posted an article to my mom's Les Femmes blog today.  It was inspired by some recent news that caught my attention.

Today was also an amazing day for photography.  We were out and about around town and I had plenty of photo ops.  I must have about 1,567,328 photos of our girls already but somehow, I never get tired of capturing their smiles.  Or funny faces.  I love it all.

So here it is, our day (or a bit of it anyway) in pictures:

 We went downtown to The Main Street Theatre to see a play

 We took pictures while waiting
(Note Grace's skirt/ shorts combo)

 Ella and her window friend

 In front of Spider's web onstage after the show

 Fly's hideout

 Speaking of Fly...
I think Ella was doing her fly imitation

 Butterfly was Grace's favorite (perhaps because she spoke SPANISH!)

 Ella was the only one interested in a photo op with Worm and Spider
Brave girl!

 Ella and "Alice"

 Alice may have surpassed Chaucer as most popular name among Ella's critters

After the show and the post show fun, we needed to eat.  Chris and I brainstormed at least ten different options but somehow, we ended up back in Kingwood at....

 Oh well, we'll try for new and different next time


 Here comes big sis

Back at home:





Happy Sunday from Tweedle E and Tweedle Ru!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.