
After months of hearing about p90X and dabbling in a few of the workouts ourselves, Chris and I had the privilege of working out with the masters themselves, p90X grads, David and Jessica Kreitzer. The four of us squeezed into their basement to do Core Synergistics and managed to complete it without too many collisions. I was completely impressed with Dave and Jes' expertise (first timer to CS Chris was pretty good too) as well as David's ability to quote Tony word for word. Over the past few months, I have become quite a Tony Horton fan partly for the workouts but mostly for his inspiring quips like: "I know you're tired--so what", "press hard when you're feeling wasted", "get your butt in the air" (Sophie's favorite) and "come on you crazy hoppin' people". I am incredibly proud of Dave and Jes as well as my brother Neil for showing such dedication to the program. The results are both stunning and inspiring. So guys--"thanks for bringin' it. See you next time."
I can quote several Tony-isms from the original Power90 videos. He's funny....(in a Rocky Balboa voice, "backin' up...checkin' on the kids...how's it goin' kids?" You may inspire me to actually start watching it again!
ReplyDelete