Friday, April 20, 2012

Pic of the Day

I took this picture of Ella yesterday.  My goal was to get a good kid-swinging photo from behind.  I have a lot of pictures of the girls coming toward the camera on the swing but none from the back.  To take this one, I had to lay on my back in the mulch.  I shot quite a few photos and this was my favorite but it's missing something very important--a sense of motion.  Next time, I will have her lean back and reach her feet to the sky. 
If you feel like a challenge, take your best pic of a kid on a swing and email it to me alicedoyle96@gmail.com  I'll put them all on here and we'll see what we get.  

Ella on swing 
April 19, 2012

2 comments:

  1. Well, I'm caught up on the posts and it makes me wish you were moving to Camp Kreitzer for good, but your visit this summer will be a good preview. Pittsburgh is so much closer than Texas and maybe we can do some halfway trip to some fantastic meeting spot. Cumberland??? Well, a meeting spot anyway. I'll bet there are some nice camping places in them thar hills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I found two: Fort Frederick State Park and Rocky Gap. I think they both have cabins if you don't want to tent camp. Yay! Next Fall for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.