Thursday, March 22, 2012

Rodeo Houston Part III

bevy of beauties with Steve Trash, the children's magician/ comedian

 a favorite trick--first we tried to blow the top block over, then we poked it...

 finally....success!

 Sorry for the crotch shot but Ella and Sophie were so cute riding the ferris wheel with Daddy, 
I couldn't miss it.


Mia and G rode with me.  Grace urged us not to move much...I think she may have been a bit nervous.


 rock wall princess

 tall enough!

 big fans of the elephant ride...brings back memories

 No trip to the rodeo would be complete without TREATS!  Mia got a caramel apple, Sophie and Grace chose snow cones and Ella, cotton candy.  The girls gave up sweets for Lent and Mia was worried about breaking her resolution.  I would have been proud of her either way but was glad to see her be able to take a break, enjoy the moment and pick back up where she left off.  Too often, an all-or-nothing attitude can keep a person from doing good.  A break now and then does a body good I think.

 a sweet ending to this rodeo series

We went home and lived happily ever after....

P.S. I took a lot of video of the "Mutton Busting" show we watched.  It was very cool and worth seeing.  My plan is to work on the clips a bit to post here and show you what it is.  Stay tuned....and remind me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.