![]() |
| Favorite outfit for obvious reasons |
You can't understand Ella without taking into account her intense love of dogs. Some kids are captivated by animals in general, but with Ella, it is the dogs of the world who matter most. When I told her it was time to leave Grandma's house the other day, she dug in a bit saying, "I don't want to go where there are no dogs." Better than that was when she filled us in on the fact that, before she was in mommy's "tummy", she lived in a dog kennel. Hmmm.....Assuming for a minute that she is telling the truth, I see Ella in a new light. Perhaps it is her doggy or puppy-ness that makes her so eager and friendly. She is playful, cute, funny, lovable and easy to be around. Anyone would want to adopt her. No wonder she likes dogs so much. She has more in common with them than with most humans!
Have a great week everyone! We will--it's spring break! Yippee!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.