Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Celebrate Good Times: en la playa

Jump for love (of my mama)

Welcome back to Frodo Seven!  I say that for myself more than anyone else because, although I had planned to take a week away from the blog while we were at the beach, that break ended up being a forced one--and a much longer one than anticipated--for reasons that I may or may not share due to the fact that the story is pretty embarrassing to me :)  Regardless, I am glad to be back, though posts will likely be spotty until we arrive safely home to Casa Doyle at the end of next week.
Meanwhile, here are a few of the hundreds of photos I took at the Outer Banks.  This batch is from the night we arrived.  Normally, we don't get there early enough for fun on the beach the first day.  This year, we made it by three PM.  David and family got there later and had Mia with them so there are no photos of her in this batch.  Instead, you'll see Brendan, our very favorite, out-of-this-world godson.
More beach stories and photos to come.



 Some very obliging sea gulls made this one post cardesque


 Tracing Ella


What's that they say about great minds?

See you back here soon.  Thanks for checking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.