Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Good Morning an Ocean Away

On July 21st, Chris and I celebrated our tenth anniversary. I've written here and there about what a great guy he is so I'll be brief. Simply put, Chris is a very good man. He is committed, self-sacrificing and honorable. He is brave. His love is strong and dependable. Because of him, I have grown in love of self and of others. Chris makes me laugh and I can count on him to tell me often how beautiful and special I am. I love to hear it over and over and over.
So Chris--here's a short video tribute to our first ten years. I wanted you to see it while you're away so I won't see you cry :) I am so thankful you're mine. Happy Anniversary to you!

3 comments:

  1. Well if he did not cry, I DID dang it!!
    Luna

    ReplyDelete
  2. A,
    Wow. I can only say thank you. And thank you some more. You inspire me. I want to be a better man because of you, a better man for you, for the next 10 years and then 10 more and then 10 more and...

    You are my refrain,
    C

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.