I thought I'd share this video of Ella's swimming. We are so proud of her. She's gotten so much faster over the summer and her stroke has improved by leaps and bounds. I have not quite managed to get her to breathe on her own. I have bobbed with her, snapped my fingers over her head, lifted her up--but no luck. Sophie had the same problem last year. She was speedy enough to make it across the pool without a breath but, hard as she tried, she just couldn't lift her head. This year, on the first day of swim practice, she finally learned and now she's a super swimmer, flapping around the pool with everyone else. We still have a few weeks of pool time to work with Ella but next year is good enough for me with her as well.
The first video clip is a bit blurry but you get the idea and one of them I call "Gettin' By With a Little Help From My Sis". Enjoy!
It was all that practice with Gramma!
ReplyDelete