Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Award-Winners

As you know if you've visited Frodo Seven very often, I take a lot of pictures. The photos below are among the dozen or so that I took on yesterday's visit to the Angel playground. I was experimenting with different angles and backgrounds which was fun but it was these two of the girls just being themselves that were my favorites. I like them so much I may actually print them! (Amazing that I used to develop roll upon roll of film every month. Give it up for digital photography!)


Look Mom I can FLY!

2 comments:

  1. Grace looks like she is really high! You guys really have cool parks in Texas. They seem to be all over throughout the state. We are definitely lacking cool parks around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding? Your neighborhood park is great. The girls would have hours of fun having "adventures" in the little woods and if you ever need to get rid of one of the boys for a little bit, you can just take them over there to climb that big tree again :)
    Anyway--I'd take VA and you guys over cool parks anytime!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.