Miss Barbara/Julia in her new digs
So, this was our first weekend back. It was busy with chores, projects and just getting acclimated again to life in the inferno. This year, for the first time ever in my career as a homeschooling mom, we are setting up a school room, a place set apart for our scholastic endeavors. I am very excited about it and between that, and getting ready to teach the couple of Spanish classes I have signed on for, I am staying busy.
Today was Sunday though, our day for fun and relaxation. I took the girls and our neighbor kids on a long bike ride, came home, changed and went to the pool, then ended the day at my in- laws' house for pizza and sangrĂa. That was the highlight of the day. It was great to see them and hear stories about their amazing kitchen renovation.
Next time, I'll start posting all the pics I never got around to from our trip to VA and the drive home and maybe even a few of our new school room. Tata till then!
Mia, my Indian princess, very hot in her high leather boots
but looking every bit the cow girl
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.