Thursday, February 9, 2012

Besties

I don't remember where we were recently, but someone commented on how "precious" the girls are and asked them if they ever fight.  They answered honestly, "yes" (I would have added an "h" double hockey sticks before that yes if they'd asked me).  Despite the tussles though, the girls really love each other.  Lately, Sophie and Ella have been especially good buddies, going so far as to use the words "best friends".  
It's hard to say who takes better care of whom.  Ella is an unusual youngest.  She is a huge helper and is able to age up in most situations.  Sophie, on the other hand, has been voted most likely to be carried around in a cart while doing the homecoming queen wave.  Ha Ha.  In any case, they are constant playmates.  It's truly awesome to see.


"my baby," said Ella

I swear I want to eat them :)
(if you're a mom, I think you may understand...)

It's Friday!!  Enjoy it--eat meat--it's almost lent!

2 comments:

  1. It is so nice in those moments when they find complete joy with a sibling. I try to really enjoy those moments. The girls are so cute. Send them kisses from Virginia. We miss them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nibble, nibble...totally understand! I tell Teo all the time how scrumptious he is! Your girls are so cute! Looks like you're having nice weather too.....

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.