Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Celebrate Good Times: Birthday Highlights


seven sacraments, seven gifts of the Holy Spirit, seven dwarves and...
seven years for MGD.


Her date for the day.  They went to the Movie Tavern and to run a few errands while I...


decorated the cake--with help from Sophie and Ella, mostly in the area of frosting licking.
I did not follow a recipe or guide for the cake and loved the final result except for two things--I used A LOT of sugar to decorate AND it turns out that Grace doesn't like chocolate cake very much.  She was unfazed but I was a bit sad.


Grace came home from her daddy date to a surprise dinner party!  Four sisters and four extra guests.  Madeleine helped me play waitress and even dressed the part!  Oh--and I told you you'd see those mustaches again!  More party details mañana--after the mountain of dishes is done.

Tata till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.