Friday, September 2, 2011

Feels Like Redemption

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Qwyot158wM&feature=player_detailpage

So, I have a new favorite song.  It's by a guy named Michael English.  I know nothing about him but his song is amazing.  And it's appropriate in light of my last post.  Chris has been telling me for awhile now that Michael Vick's is a redemption story.  And so is mine really.  I am much more a Mary Magdalene than a St. Therese.  I remember reading about St. Therese and how she felt when she was told that the saints who were the greatest sinners supposedly loved God best.  She must have had some of the competitive spirit in her because she wanted to love God best herself!
I really like the images in the song and the idea of "feeling redemption".  Check it out.  I hope you like it too.

Alice

1 comment:

  1. I think all of our stories are redemption stories. How blessed we are to have a God who loves us so much and is so personally involved in our lives that He sent His Son to die for us. "Alleluia, alleluia, let the joyful anthem rise...."

    Love,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.