Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Fun Photo


I thought I'd share this photo that almost made it out on our Christmas cards this year. It was taken just inside a building at the University of Kansas and I like pretty much everything about it, especially Sophie's cute tummy poking out! The girls are big fans of the tiaras and wear them on their birthdays so I bought a few extras and brought them along as props for the photo shoot. We got some great individual photos of Madeleine that I still need to order and post. She used some props of her own and looked like a teen model. Picture day was cold and blustery so we called it quits before getting individual photos of the other girls. That's still on my to-do list for the next few months.
I hope all is well with you this week. Spring break is coming up for us and we're still working out our plans but it will be nice to have a few days close to home together. Take good care!

3 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.