Thursday, April 11, 2013

Spring Came Anyway

I guess my profession of unbelief in spring didn't matter a bit.  It came anyway.  Faith is the same way.  The fact of my believing or not does not change Who God is--my Father--forgiving, loving and waiting for me to run to Him.  I find that very comforting.

And below--my very first photo-shopped photo!  

I watched a short video on adobe's web site today and their spokesperson said that if you aren't using this software, you're skipping the second half of the process.  Photo editing is today's dark room.  I believe it.  I do not know what I am doing at all but I still like the photo I ended up with.  I can't wait till I can do things like move heads onto other people's bodies.  Really--why work out?  

"New Life" (untouched)

 "New Life" (I couldn't tell you what I did and it's a little green but I like it!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.