So, tonight, the girls did a reprise of their Father's Day performance for the video camera. It was a pantomimed skit to music and was very clever and cute (but I would say that--I'm the proud mama!) They do this kind of role playing together a lot and it reminds me of the March girls and their little acting club. I've decided that wherever we are in the fall, Madeleine and I are going to run a drama class for the Doyle dames and a few friends. I can't wait to see what they'll do with a little instruction.
Below are some photos of the actresses. I'll post the video later if it turned out well enough.
Sophie, Madeleine, Mia and Grace as Belle
Ella didn't make the cast but she did a great job of wandering on and off the set.
Belle visits le bookshop
Gaston and admirers
Madeleine did an amazing job with her movements and facial expressions.
"I want that one."
"Oh, Gaston."
Sophie and Madeleine had a few creative differences but
they worked them out and on went the show!
Till next time...
Awww, so cute! They have such great imaginations. See you all soon!
ReplyDeleteRachel would fit in perfectly with your family! She would absolutely love it. And, after watching my boys shake their stuff trying to dance to Hot N Cold on "Just Dance" for the Wii, they might be willing to jump right in with the play. Can't wait to see you guys!
ReplyDelete